- Company paid Health Insurance
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor profit matching program
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Load, unload, and clean trucks that come into the shop daily per direction in a safe and efficient manner.
- Gather materials as needed for upcoming & ongoing projects.
- Pick up and deliver parts and supplies per shop manager direction.
- Maintain toolboxes, workstations, painting, and overall presentation of grounds.
- Routine maintenance on equipment and trucks such as filling with gas.
- Responsible for keeping the shop neat and organized.
- Communicate with the shop manager when items in the shop need replenishing, repairing, or replacing.
- Manage equipment inventory and supply inventory.
- Have a go-getter attitude to help management with tasks as needed.
- Willing to quickly move through repetitive and routine tasks.
- 1+ years of experience working in shop environment
- Hi-lo/forklift experience a plus
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Self-motivated and able to keep up in fast paced setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to receive constructive criticism
- High school diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour